2020 Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing big yet. If I didn't already know this buck, I'd be excited. He appears larger at a distance than he is.
Screenshot_20200828-224102_Tactacam%20Reveal.jpg
Screenshot_20200820-200233_Tactacam%20Reveal.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Three more cams out today. Lot's of acres of groceries in the fields still, They don't have to move far from bed to water to feed on either place. Usually I can squat down and see the browse line of tree limbs missing leaves where they eat everything off from about 4' and below. Doesn't look as if they browsed much at all this summer lol.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe that’s it. I’ve got mine set to transmit all pics at noon everyday. I did that because I heard of battery life issues with sending multiple times a day. I’m running lithium’s and don’t think it will be a problem

I've bought 12v batteries, a solar charger and cables to help with battery life. Had one without the solar charger run reliably and transmit pics from Dec 2019 to April or May 2020.

I might try to have the one with the worst signal transmit at each picture just to see if it sends more sooner . . . it took a while to send 3-4 pics the first day.

I also need to see about adding a new antenna with a longer cable that can be mounted higher.

Latest posts

Top Bottom