2020 Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just scanned through this thread. What $99 cams are we talking about and what plan? My Spartans quit as well. Can I update the software and continue to use them? I'm ATT
I’ll let you know what I figure out when I get up there this afternoon, but if ATT cut off 3g, our cameras are just cameras now.:censored:

For the record, I’m still using the old 2g cameras that went tits up (cellular wise) several years ago, and they still take great pictures.:anyone:

Last edited:

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ll let you know what I figure out when I get up there this afternoon, but if ATT cut off 3g, our cameras are just cameras now.:censored:

For the record, I’m still using the old 2g cameras that went tits up (cellular wise) several years ago, and they still take great pictures.:anyone:
Everyone appreciates tits, RM [emoji1787]

I hope you have a safe trip!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-9-30_11-48-56.jpeg

Everyone appreciates tits, RM [emoji1787]
!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Thanks. I’m out of town today or I would head that way myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom