2020 Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They won't be as feature rich within the app as you're used to, but I've been very happy with mine and will be buying more if I can find them.
If the camera will consistently send quality pictures, “features” are irrelevant to me. Are these cameras still hard to find?!?

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the camera will consistently send quality pictures, “features” are irrelevant to me. Are these cameras still hard to find?!?
I haven't seen any issues with it sending. Yes. I got an email last night with a list of all walmarts that have received the cameras. You can find them online for $30+ over the list @ $99, but I'm not paying a finders fee.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Bought the first one for $99, backordered for 3 weeks, found a couple more the other day for $99 and they're supposed to ship around October 12th.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Day pics are great, night pics are fantastic imo. Those deer are about 15y away.
f41c07a7-f56b-491f-99fd-1a32dadb0c2c.jpg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen any issues with it sending. Yes. I got an email last night with a list of all walmarts that have received the cameras. You can find them online for $30+ over the list @ $99, but I'm not paying a finders fee.
Ask Scheels to notify you when back in stock. $99 and free shipping. Seems like they get shipment weekly.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As of about 8:30 yesterday morning, ALL my Spartan 3g cameras on the ATT network quit sending pictures. I don’t know if it’s a tower/network issue or if ATT sped up their “sunset date” and has already quit servicing 3g devices.

Anyone else having this problem?!?

Fortunately, I’m heading back up tomorrow to try to figure out what’s going on, but I feel like I’m flying blind two days before season.
Yes, mine died as well. I was getting 20 pics a day. Zero now in the last two days.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just scanned through this thread. What $99 cams are we talking about and what plan? My Spartans quit as well. Can I update the software and continue to use them? I'm ATT
Tacticam Reveal cameras. They're $99 at list. I just bought 2 on Verizon service from Scheels.com . Putting them on a small piece of property we just bought to build on.
3cb1eaa231d135f477a8735fbefd1b1a.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom