2021 Ford Bronco Reveal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This evening was the reveal for the "new" Ford Broncos, figured I'd make the trek to the closest Ford dealer in one of my 1966 to see if they had reservation info that might be needed. A couple of the salesman didn't even know what it was until they read the fender I think lol. New bronco looks pretty legit by the way, I was an extreme skeptic.

20200713_163308.jpg

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been waiting to see this for a while. I have learned never ever buy a vehicle in its first year. I may have to start making a place in the garage for a 2 door 2022. Some cool tech in these things. The Jeep truck was outrageously overpriced. I am sure these wont be cheap but they look slick.

The sport should not have been given the bronco name. Call it a freaking explorer

Last edited:

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the looks of them. Makes me wish I had my 95 back, not that it was collectible at the time, but it was a sweet ride

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed the new ranger was a rebranded truck they sold in other foreign markets. This is a whole new project and it looks like they hit it out of the park.

Latest posts

Top Bottom