2021 Ford Bronco Reveal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thing is awesome. I am a ford guy but even if I wasn’t I would like it. Too bad it will probably cost a minimum of $40,000. I just can’t pay that for a car. Jeep better watch out. My niece has a Jeep and it’s a piece of crap. And it ain’t even that old.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This thing is awesome. I am a ford guy but even if I wasn’t I would like it. Too bad it will probably cost a minimum of $40,000. I just can’t pay that for a car. Jeep better watch out. My niece has a Jeep and it’s a piece of crap. And it ain’t even that old.
Base model starts at $29k I believe. Wait a few months and there will be a bunch of 2 doors traded in on 4 door models.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like it would be easy for Fiat to supply Jeep with one of their diesel motors . One of their companies supplies the diesel for the Dodge/ Ram pickups. I read that somewhere.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm an Ecoboost fan, but if they stick a coyote in one of these things...... they won't be able to make them fast enough.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like it would be easy for Fiat to supply Jeep with one of their diesel motors . One of their companies supplies the diesel for the Dodge/ Ram pickups. I read that somewhere.

We've been waiting so long for that diesel wrangler, it's not making the splash they thought it would. I think 2020 was the first year model avail for diesel. They teased it for too long, people have been swapping turnkey turbo Cummins I-4's into them for three years. 40mpg jeeps

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bronco.jpg

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was hoping for a full sized bronco that shared the body of a F150. Like the ones where the top comes off and a two door. I personally never cared for the first GEN 1960s Broncos. I always thought those were just ugly little things. But the 70s bodies, oh hell yeah. I like the Bronco body’s all the way till they quit making them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom