3 gun at OKCGC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So a 25 round "jungle run" for the shotgun? With birdshot I assume? Or a mix of birdshot, slugs, and buck?

Sounds kinda fun, but with a 6+1 factory gun I'm going to spend more time reloading than shooting LOL.
Yes, with shotgun. I've only ran two, and both were with birdshot shooting at metal cylinders on stands. Knock the cylinder off the stand for a hit.
I don't have advance stage design knowledge for this upcoming match, but I would bet this one will be the same.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will definitely be out to try this out in the future, just not going to be able to this weekend. I have to get my wife's car back together so she'll stop driving my truck everywhere. Maybe between now and then I'll be able to pick up an affordable semi auto shotgun.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
N/M. Looking at the emerging COF that's being posted over on boomershooter, I think I'll save my $$ LOL.

It's not going to be that tough and if it is, so what, it will be fun. Come on out and shoot it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom