375hh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceman755

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok im about to start reloading for my new little rifle. Was going to start by seeing if any one had reccomendations on which bullet they liked best. I know rl15 is a good powder but whose got decent bullets

Grumulkin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think RL-15 is a very good powder for the 375 H&H Magnum; it's the only one I've used in several.

As for bullets, I've gotten good results with Hornady 300 grain BTSP and FMJ round nosed bullets which hit about the same place at 100 yards. Another load I have utilizes 270 gr. Barnes TSX bullets. I've also used 270 grain Speer BTSP bullets with good results.

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always used IMR-4895 or IMR-3031 with either the 270 or 300 gr. Hornady bullets. I have yet to try Trail Boss with the 235 gr jacketed bullet.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like H-414 for everything up to 300 grains. When the weather gets warmer so I can take a press to the shooting bench, I'm going to try working up a load with some of the milsurp powders. I'll see how that goes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom