.45 ACP Glocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm considering a Glock in .45 acp. Will not be a carry piece, primarily home defense and range gun. Which model would you guys with experience recommend?
I own a Glock 26 and absolutely love it!
Looking for the model thats the easiest shooting lowest recoil. I bought a Para Wharthog back a few years ago and sold it after one trip to the range. I just flat had a real hard time with the short fat grip. Fat is ok but not in combination with short and .45 acp.

All opinions and coments would be appreciated. Im primarily a revolver guy, which is why I love the G26. Don't think just shoot.
:gun2:

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first handgun was a Glock 21. I still have it and have no plans to part with it. If it is too big for you, look at the SF.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Using the info you have given, a 21sf would be perfect. Throw on a set of night sights along with fourteen rounds of your favorite 230gr hollowpoint and you will have enough to cover MOST contingencies.

rw1341

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two Glock 21's and one Glock 30, all are every day use/carry. To shoot, I love the 21's. The 30 has its place if you are needing concealment, it's just not as fun to shoot as the 21's. Look at both the 21 and the 21SF (Slim Frame) to see which feels better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom