521 Miles in Four Days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Food, Water, a Ride: Guatemalans are Helping Migrants

This doesn't necessarily jive with that first story of the 521 miles. However, some of them are getting some help. Also, this story is 4 days old.
Thank you, Terry. This is what I was getting at--questioning the timeline. I don't doubt that they're getting help, but I can't find anything so far confirming the start of the march at San Pedro Sula on 13 Oct.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My company commander when I was with 3/5 was a marathon runner, so our hikes were evenly divisible from 26.2 miles. Did a hike of that distance one time with 280 marines and corpsman, it took us just over 11 hours. Which means we averaged a little more than 2.3mph, each of us carrying a pack that weighed at least 2/3 of our own body weight. All males, and more than 95% of us were between the ages of 17-25. I call ********.

Y’all movin’ too slow Marines; hurry up and change your socks and don’t forget to put foot powder on your stinkin’ feet. Hurry up ladies! On your feet! I don’t know but I’ve been told...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I did what you Tech Savvy youngsters do, I GTS(Google That S@#$), it said the average person can walk 3.1 miles in 1 hour. If they walked non stop at that rate, they would have made 288 miles. So I stand by my post BS!!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hit em with gas, sonic waves or country music....one of them is bound to stop them.
Or multiple Warthogs. These people have no respect fro the countries that pass through, look at some of the photos a trail of trash follows them! Moreover, they don't respect he authorities of the countries, they push shove and tear down the barriers that impede them. How much more will they do here in their demands and disdain for law and order? I still stand by my time-tested solution, do not reward bad behavior by giving them Food Stamps, housing, medical care etc. Take those away from any illegal and make it clear to all who enter this country illegally-you will receive no aid or assistance from the American taxpayers to include congress or any laws passed by that entity!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And what do they eat along the way? Where do they get drinking water? Where do they urinate and defecate? How about washing? I don't know of any sort of footwear that will last that many miles, either. Woody, if you'll look at some of the videos of the poor masses, you'll see that they have IPhones-they probably call out for food. They have new backpacks, cell phones, new clothing etc. Some say Soros paid them to migrate but apparently that is unproven.
1,200 illegal Central American migrants march towards the US | Daily ...

The cost to the countries they pass through has to be more than significant.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom