A coffee shop observation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently decided to start growing my beard out. I've always kept it reasonably short, but I think I am going to see what it looks like with a few months' growth.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently decided to start growing my beard out. I've always kept it reasonably short, but I think I am going to see what it looks like with a few months' growth.
I decided the same in late October. By "decided" I mean that I got lazy and didn't shave for a month, then decided I'd keep it.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Says the long-haired lady-man. [emoji14]

Take off, hoser!
You move t Canada or something? Lolllll... Naa, just jealous cause I can't grow one. Chin fizz is about it and I only keep that to piss off the ol lady. Hair I can grow, no baldies in my framily, but a beard not so much. The phenomenon that cracks me up the most is guys with black or brown hair and bright red haired beards. Too funny...

on the road...tapatalkn

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
You move t Canada or something? Lolllll... Naa, just jealous cause I can't grow one. Chin fizz is about it and I only keep that to piss off the ol lady. Hair I can grow, no baldies in my framily, but a beard not so much. The phenomenon that cracks me up the most is guys with black or brown hair and bright red haired beards. Too funny...

on the road...tapatalkn

If I could grow a real beard, I would. And it would be red. It turns red about 3/4"-1" long. I have DARK brown hair.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I could grow a real beard, I would. And it would be red. It turns red about 3/4"-1" long. I have DARK brown hair.
That's so crazy. I have a friend who is native and Korean and his beard is red. If I could grow one and it grew out red likely I would dye it. Nothing against redheads my wife is a redhead, older sibs are blondes with some ginger, but the two tone thing just looks funny.[emoji41]

on the road...tapatalkn

Latest posts

Top Bottom