A Warning from Warren Metcalf. to SuperDaves Is Badshot next on Metcalfs list?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I've seen all of the big talk. How do you walk?
In this whole thread, I've not seen one person say they will use the contact information for the Metcalf shows that you percieve to be a rip-off, to inform them that you will not attend their shows because of what-ever reason. I don't care if it for beenie baby's, price to enter or whatever.
Internet talk and actually doing it are two different things. I'm betting the anti-gun shows, high price big mouths will be there at the next one that metcalf puts on. Your anonimity with a screen name can make you a bada$$ in your posts, but you won't back it up. As a side note, like I do, use your real name and take accountability for your posts.
metcalfgunshows.com is the website, and has contact info. If you really have a problem with his shows, prove it.

These threads about how I'll punish him by not showing up disgust me. He won't miss the 50 or so.

BTW SD,and NC, thanks for getting into the market and making a difference.

All this bluster and bravado is making you look like Metcalf.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obliviously he has forgotten the power of word of mouth ( which is probably how he first started) . I will tell anyone I know to stay away from Metcalf.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wrote a letter:

Mr. Metcalf,

Due to recent events concerning new promoters in the gun show market and your sweeping condemnation of the members of Oklahoma Shooters Association, I have decided to not attend any shows in which you are the promoter. Unfortunately, there is a segment of the population who is unaware of your attitude of firearms enthusiasts (your customer base) and will continue to pay to attend your shows but I will certainly do my part to inform prospective customers that you apparently prefer to defecate where you dine.

Good day to you, sir.

(I left my actual name but didn't include it here since this forum is available via Google and I prefer to remain somewhat anonymous in order to protect my property)

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would be awesome if some vendors sent him the same message as well. I know it could cost them $ now, but could cost them later too....

Wanted to add, I am sending my 6 bucks in whether I get to go to one of your shows or not, just to show support.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis,

Here is some unsolicited advice....get a nice comfortable chair in your back yard, get your wife to mix you up some tropical concotion containing rum or tequila, turn on some Jimmy Buffet and CHILL OUT!

Latest posts

Top Bottom