ABC Gun Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't care anymore about these polls, public "opinion" should not dictate what my rights are regarding the U.S. Constitution. I will not be persuaded to live my life by public opinion, we have all been doing this far too long.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care anymore about these polls, public "opinion" should not dictate what my rights are regarding the U.S. Constitution. I will not be persuaded to live my life by public opinion, we have all been doing this far too long.

Doesn't matter whether you care or not. What matters is that the policy makers follow them closely. If you don't respond to them and balance the equation in our favor, it leaves room in their minds that they CAN vote for gun control in the legislature and get away with it.

TonerGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't matter whether you care or not. What matters is that the policy makers follow them closely. If you don't respond to them and balance the equation in our favor, it leaves room in their minds that they CAN vote for gun control in the legislature and get away with it.
Ditto! Voted

Latest posts

Top Bottom