Academy new rules on Gun n Ammo purchases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish everyone would start doing this till it ain't needed any longer. People coming in and buying everything on the shelf is just bull. Lots of them are reselling it anyway. Nothing wrong with making a little money, nothing wrong with building up your supply, but DAMN......come on. I stop by the ammo counter every time i go to a store that has one....and even though i COULD...i don't buy everything on the shelf. I haven't bought more than two boxes of anything at a time since this started....and that's right in line with what i woulda bought BEFORE this happened. The guy at WM looked really surprised when they had some 45 acp two days ago and i only asked for two boxes when they had about 8. He actually asked me..."You sure?" LOL.

Agree 100%, I usually have boxes for the range use, before the hoarding. I need more .22 also.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on all the people who hoarded the .22 shorts to put them back up for sale......................after they realize they don't work in their 10/22's.

Thats why one of my 22 rifles is a remington model 41 targetmaster..single shot but it will eat shorts, longs and long rifle...:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom