Accidental breaking and entering and manslaughter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, ohh the NRA. Always classy and out of touch

On a different note, have you heard the Dave Chappelle joke: Police: "Apparently this thief broke in the house and hung up pictures of himself and his family all over the place."

The offending officer was obviously fixed on what she believed was a threat and experiencing what is called tunnel vision. I wonder if she is suffering from some illness, extreme personal stress, under threat, psychological trauma or neurological condition of which she is unaware. If not, she is still not a criminal.....an idiot maybe, but not a criminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The offending officer was obviously fixed on what she believed was a threat and experiencing what is called tunnel vision. I wonder if she is suffering from some illness, extreme personal stress, under threat, psychological trauma or neurological condition of which she is unaware. If not, she is still not a criminal.....an idiot maybe, but not a criminal.

Then what was her “offense?”

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Tunnel vision caused her to be on the wrong floor level as well?

Maybe they should use a different paint scheme on each floor to help differentiate the different floors for those with tunnel vision.

HUYA syndrome is the cause.

Head Up Your App.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's society's fault, not her's. How could she be responsible? Society lets her wear a badge and carry a gun.

It may have been partly her Department’s fault for putting in a position where the stress level exceeded her tolerance: or perhaps they kept her on to meet diversity requirements. You are correct that she should not have been on the street as a Police Officer.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Okay.....Negligent Manslaughter, or something to that effect with mitigating circumstances. Probation and no jail.
https://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-manslaughter-laws.html
Doesn’t look like Texas officially differentiates between voluntary and involuntary , but manslaughter is a crime. Manslaughter in Texas is a second degree felony. This charge will typically carry a sentence of between two and twenty years in a state prison and/or a fine of no more than $10,000.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's a pretty young lady when she let's her hair down...
Some people just "look" like they should be punished. Some don't.
That's a big part of it, I think.

I don’t know what she looks like. I do believe that her willingness to serve her community in a risky profession deserves some consideration. Also, she did not set out to kill this innocent man. She is going to live with this until her last breath.

Latest posts

Top Bottom