Accidental breaking and entering and manslaughter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I saw where people were protesting against her and the police department. It’s always funny to me. When a black person is killed by a white the black persons family is always surrounded by about 50 other black people ( including a black lawyer) saying how they demand justice. They don’t even know what happened yet they want justice. These same black people a lot of times speak about racism from whites yet they are the ones surrounded by a ton of people that are all black. Why not hire a white lawyer? Sounds to me they are the racists. I for one am sick of hearing about race. Yes the officer is white and the guy was black. So what. Now if they determine she did it because he was black then ok. But I doubt very seriously she went into his apartment just looking to kill a black person. None of us know what really happened. If the guy didn’t do anything which it sounds like he didn’t, this officer should fry for it.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Word on the Facebook (can’t find anything other than a bad photo) that she has moved out and was helped by a coupled similarly dressed guys with matching crew cuts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom