According to Joy Behar from The View the Supreme Court now, Passes Bills.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, they get to brainwash around 3 million viewers per day. I’ll take a gamble that just about every one of their disciples voted for Biden. It’s a large sector of the voters.
If I had a housewife that stayed home watching that garbage and voted Democrat I’d find a new wife.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...s-a-bill-making-new-york-an-open-carry-state/
I guess she missed the day they showed us this video in Civics Class.

In her case it would have been the filmstrip she missed.
filmstrip.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it isn't just Behar that is broadcasting the idiocy. The Sunny woman and one other whose name I don't know were both spouting nonsense on a couple of YouTube videos that I watched. Sunny was going on about how all of Kamala Harris' problems is the racist, misogynistic people out there commenting on her. The other woman was spouting something about households with firearms were more likely to have residents being shot. That woman had no clue as to the specifics of the survey that her news article was touting. Come to find out, the survey was conducted ONLY in California and she missed all the other information of the survey that kind of point out just the opposite of what the news story stated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom