Alarms/home security ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We use TNT, they use Alarm.com which allows you to set your alarm remotely. Also, we run on wireless so you don't have to worry about someone cutting your line, or when phone lines are down. It has been very reliable for over 2 years.

green_machine2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
waking up this thread. I'm looking at a guardian alarm setup like my parents have. I'll be lookin at 30ish a month. that a 'normal' price? I'm curious on what other places are charging a month. it's hard to shop around when they make you call to get a quote.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The monthly monitoring cost depends on a few factors, mainly what type of equipment\features you have. The more goodies you have, generally the higher the monitoring cost. An example would be if they monitor over a phone line or over internet.

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Witness Security is locally owned and the people are first rate. I've had them for business and home security for 5 years and could not be more happy.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a security systems installer I have no clue on our pricing but I do know we install good products.

Look for dmp, Bosch or Honeywell they tend to be better quality and more user friendly.

I would be Leary about places like adt that have the "package" deals like 2 door 1 window, those systems can be bypassed fairly easily. If you have questions pm me and I can try to help you the best I can

Latest posts

Top Bottom