Almost all my guns stolen!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your stuff. I will keep a eye out for your guns. I know this is late but attwoods had some of there big safes on 50% off 450.00 for a 14 rifle with 2 shelves. they may still have some 3'x5' size.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks...had it happen to me before. I could not afford a safe for the items that did not get stolen. So until I could get a safe I decided to get a Stackon cabinet, and rig a burglar bomb/ pepper spray bomb via trip wire inside the cabinet, also rigged the door to where it stayed open; can't close the door right away, and the whole room/closet is fumigated in one heck of a hurry.

Got the bomb at the following:

http://burglarbomb.com/

I really like the looks of those burglar bombs. MANY handy dandy uses I can think of those those!

san408

Marksman
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your stuff. I will keep a eye out for your guns. I know this is late but attwoods had some of there big safes on 50% off 450.00 for a 14 rifle with 2 shelves. they may still have some 3'x5' size.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to head out there now to check.

On an up note, Farmer's Insurance did me very good on this deal. They even absorbed my deductible because of the amount of firearms loss that wasn't covered. Pretty stand up move on their part if you ask me.

HCM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks. Only thing I hate worse than a thief is a gun thief. No doubt those shtbrds will try to move some of your stuff so register it with the pawn shops and God knows you have a botload down there in Lawton. Also check craigslist, ebay, and whatever other sites you can think of. One common theme with thieves is they don't ever keep all the stuff they take. You have any suspicion that it was somebody who knows you or knows you have guns?

san408

Marksman
Reaction score
That sucks. Only thing I hate worse than a thief is a gun thief. No doubt those shtbrds will try to move some of your stuff so register it with the pawn shops and God knows you have a botload down there in Lawton. Also check craigslist, ebay, and whatever other sites you can think of. One common theme with thieves is they don't ever keep all the stuff they take. You have any suspicion that it was somebody who knows you or knows you have guns?

I don't think it was necessarily someone I know. The way they went through the house is pretty typical of what you'd expect... electronics, and master bedroom stuff. The dog would roll over for anyone that talked to her, unless they had another animal with them. she's pathetic. The front door is a good security door, but it has the decorative glass in it that makes our big plasma visable at night. I think they just went in because we keep things looking nice and because of the TV.
You don't ever want to believe someone you know could do that, but it is what it is.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

A friend of mine just had his tablet PC stolen from his car, and wrote scripts to check local Craigslist and eBay for similar items.

Latest posts

Top Bottom