Amazon: Buyer beware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those were **** hit the fan batteries, for just incase. had planned to put them to use after 5 years, but as usual in my house, no one but me ever marks done what they take or use so wa completely out of AAs and decided to bust into the emergency stash......

Amazon is still my go to for lower prices. The only thing that pisses me off really is since they teamed up with USPS, their delivery's are frequently late

Yea it's definitely getting harder to pay for that $99 Prime membership. The video and music were a nice layer of icing on the free shipping cake but it's all slowly losing it's appeal. They aren't near as competitive on Prime items and in the video/music area there's not as much available for free as used to be. And 2 day shipping isn't always 2 days anymore. I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a mail truck dropping packages on Sunday and I used to see them all the time.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is why I gladly pay sales tax at 2A, Sports World or Academy. The fakes used to be really easy to spot but not so much anymore. I just consider it insurance.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just went back and checked my history. It looks like I'm at 47 orders so far for 2017. 2016 only had me at 45 total and 2015 and 2014 were similar. Looks like 58 was my high in 2014. This is orders placed, not individual products, many many of my orders are 2 or 3 or more items.

I expect this will actually go up some more in 2018.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just went back and checked my history. It looks like I'm at 47 orders so far for 2017. 2016 only had me at 45 total and 2015 and 2014 were similar. Looks like 58 was my high in 2014. This is orders placed, not individual products, many many of my orders are 2 or 3 or more items.

I expect this will actually go up some more in 2018.
I’ve placed 369 orders in 2017 so far.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, I've got about 10 or so. I do appreciate them for the Amazon fire. After buying one that has been jail broken, there is very little that I can't watch for free.
All sports for free etc.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, I've got about 10 or so. I do appreciate them for the Amazon fire. After buying one that has been jail broken, there is very little that I can't watch for free.
All sports for free etc.

That's another reason I'm reluctant to let Prime go. All the video and music stuff integrates seamlessly. I have Fire on every TV I own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom