America will Ultimately Submit to United Nations Rule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to get frustrated when I heard about states passing the anti immigration laws, but now I am glad. The crazier, the better. The Feds will be forced to act. Some type of "amnesty" will be given, and I'll retire early, and since I like you...when it happens I will get you a brand "new" vintage Gold Cup to remember me by.

Here's another one about a "legal alien"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d27gTrPPAyk

Oh, oh, oh ... quick ... "quote" now "right click save" ... oh, oh, oh ... I got it in writing!!!!! JB Can I have a Series 70??!?!?!? ... I'd kick in some "entertainment" for that!! LOL ... YOU DA MAN!!! ;)

ETA: I've seen the Sting one before. He's kinda sexy in a scary sort of way ...

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm ... and here I thought you were into alternative lifestyles ... My mistake ... ;)

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y5_seedy_wearefgstroughdraft.jpg

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what is in your collective best interest.
Sounds like Liberal, pinko, commie, collectivist propaganda. It all makes sense now.

when it happens I will get you a brand "new" vintage Gold Cup to remember me by.

Promise me one too and I'm willing to dump my principles and join the collective.

hate and fear make you weak

Not true, hate makes you strong because it is a strong emotion, stronger than love. Guns are necessary because of human nature, sex and aggression. I bet you gave up sex when you stopped being aggressive.
Don't give in to the feminine side, purplehaze, trust your hate, let your aggression control you and your transformation will be complete. You will be a man.

HiPower

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All tools of death and any representation thereof should be banned.
So we'll all tiptoe through the tulips, because we won't be able to drive anymore...cars will be gone. No need to keep livestock, we won't be able to either butcher or process them...all the knives will be gone. Hope you enjoy your Amish agrarian paradise. :screwy:

Latest posts

Top Bottom