America will Ultimately Submit to United Nations Rule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sorry I am not interested. I see you hinting around at my sex life and though, I respect your right to be gay I am not interested.
Hate is the weakest emotion and leaves you vulnerable and blind. With love you see all and are all.

Sounds like Liberal, pinko, commie, collectivist propaganda. It all makes sense now.

Promise me one too and I'm willing to dump my principles and join the collective.

Not true, hate makes you strong because it is a strong emotion, stronger than love. Guns are necessary because of human nature, sex and aggression. I bet you gave up sex when you stopped being aggressive.
Don't give in to the feminine side, purplehaze, trust your hate, let your aggression control you and your transformation will be complete. You will be a man.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly! I am glad you agree.

So we'll all tiptoe through the tulips, because we won't be able to drive anymore...cars will be gone. No need to keep livestock, we won't be able to either butcher or process them...all the knives will be gone. Hope you enjoy your Amish agrarian paradise. :screwy:

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not true, hate makes you strong because it is a strong emotion, stronger than love. Guns are necessary because of human nature, sex and aggression. I bet you gave up sex when you stopped being aggressive.
Don't give in to the feminine side, purplehaze, trust your hate, let your aggression control you and your transformation will be complete. You will be a man.

That's some straight up Sith Lord speech...

Latest posts

Top Bottom