Ameristep Outfitter Combo Treestand? Any Reviews?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fid

Marksman
Reaction score
Hey guys,

A few days ago I asked about tree stand preferences for public land bowhunting. Someone mentioned the Ameristep Outfitter Combo. I'm about to pull the trigger and order one but wanted to get some more opinions. Does anyone else have experience with this stand? On Bass Pro it's gotten really good reviews (4.9/5 stars). Is this a stand I could use on public land, haul it in and out each hunt? It seems a little heavy, 30 lbs with seat and climbing rails. How does it carry (on your back like a climber, etc...) Any thoughts would be appreciated.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys,

A few days ago I asked about tree stand preferences for public land bowhunting. Someone mentioned the Ameristep Outfitter Combo. I'm about to pull the trigger and order one but wanted to get some more opinions. Does anyone else have experience with this stand? On Bass Pro it's gotten really good reviews (4.9/5 stars). Is this a stand I could use on public land, haul it in and out each hunt? It seems a little heavy, 30 lbs with seat and climbing rails. How does it carry (on your back like a climber, etc...) Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Not that familar with it, but I put mine on a deer cart to pull in. Then if a person gets lucky, they can bring out the deer and stand at the same time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom