Anadarko Mazzos ,= layoff/ cant pay their rent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weatherby: That is the other side of the coin. You have a staff that is going to be out of work on a certain date. Do you do the ethical thing and give them a heads up or do you keep the positions staffed as usual buying time till that date.

The tough decision. Not fun regardless of what side of it you are on.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would a "prepper" be comfortable receiving entitlements? That's a bit conflicted, no? Or is it just part of "bleeding the beast?"

You got to do what you gotta do.

when i got laid off it wass immediatley after taking my well earned vacation.

i had just spent all my money and now i was out of a job.

i have my pride but pride doesnt fill my kids belly.

i have to admit tho i wasnt really that devastated.

im a mechanic so im never out of work even if i dont have a job.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Weatherby: That is the other side of the coin. You have a staff that is going to be out of work on a certain date. Do you do the ethical thing and give them a heads up or do you keep the positions staffed as usual buying time till that date.

The tough decision. Not fun regardless of what side of it you are on.

I agree. Management is a *****, regardless of what side you are on.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anadarko Mazzios decided that they didnt want to pay there lease , and layed off everyone on the spot on sunday .. feel kind of dissapointed bc i worked there for about a yr and had a good steady flow of cash now , that has ended ,and have bills and other , now i am looking to find a job everywhere even a farm hand would be nice but i cant find anyone hireing . shouldn't they give you at least a notice that your job has ended at least a few day , they sure knew that they wasn't going to pay there rent in advance , that's not something that you dont pre-meditate right , all they offered me was a letter of recommendation i know that better than what most offer but they could of told me in advanced or maby at another mazzzios location ... but they only offered that to the managers , and i was a good standing employee , i know complaining about a fast food job is out of line but i am kind of mad bc of the sheer irresponsibility of not thinking that hey i might need to let pple know in advance ..

just my two cent on my recent job layoff

If you choose to pursue a job that requires anything beyond a basic job application, make sure you have it reviewed/edited before you submit it. I have been a hiring manager and if your resume arrived in the same condition as this post, it would quickly find the round file. Please consider this a gentle nudge to work on those skills so they don't keep you in minimum-wage jobs.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Help those who are going to be hurt, or those doing the hurting? Ethics or self interest, guess it depends on which side of the coin you're on.
What about the business owner that lost everything they had when the business had to shut it's doors? Are they the ones doing the hurting or are they hurt when everything they invested is gone and thier home & security is at stake. That's an awfully one sided arguement, seeing as how everyone involved loses when a local business close the doors.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about the business owner that lost everything they had when the business had to shut it's doors? Are they the ones doing the hurting or are they hurt when everything they invested is gone and thier home & security is at stake. That's an awfully one sided arguement, seeing as how everyone involved loses when a local business close the doors.

This. BTDT Lost everything. Still recovering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom