And you thought ammo price gouging was bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just to keep this thread alive for those slugs that resell ammo, I'll just post this to keep it up.

Let us know if your intimate feelings about making a dollar or two and self gratifications under your bed covers make you a better person?

Lets hear it again! Post up your full name, and location.

Let us know if your the obnoxious asshat in the line that will resell before leaving a walmart, and wait outside to sell to the people coming out of the store that you just screwed because you bought ammo you don't even have a gun to shoot it from.

Tell us how your get some ejactulation out of doing this and then tell us how you hate being screwed by the oil company's.

Don't even think I'm one in line. LOL, I learned my lesson a long time ago.

This^^^^^is the type Drama I can wrap my mind around...thanks D.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meanwhile, The Federal Reserve prints $85 BILLION per month, ultimately diluting the value of every dollar in circulation.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...ce-of-bond-buying-as-job-market-improves.html

Inflation....it's the silent tax that our masters use to make us slaves to their ponzie scheme. And, we the sheeple, pay close to $5 for a cup of coffee from the local ________(insert name) coffee shop, but then turn around and complain about gasoline that comes from oil wells drilled 5 miles into the earth, costing $10 Million a piece.

Keep on griping about gas prices. It's just a distraction from the real problems in this country.

OKfella

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everybody hates on QT until you move to OKC and your stuck with 7-11.

QT has much nicer stores, but the last time I was at the EZ Mart headquarters in Texarkana, they were lamenting how little money they could make on gas in OKC because of Brown and his 7-11 fuel prices. It was within the year that EZ Mart started dumping their corporately owned OK locations to anyone that would buy them. Only a few left, now. Which is fine, they never took great care of those stores anyway. Plus their prices were always high.

Anyway.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368848226.744974.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom