Another elderly Asian attacked.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is getting totally out of hand. Another black man attacked a 65 year old Asian woman on her way to church yelling that she did not belong here.

Attack.jpeg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-sea...brutally-beating-asian-woman-on-way-to-church

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i mean, when we know that certain demographics commit the majority of the violent crime, it should make sense then that crimes committed against every race, no matter the race, are more likely to have the said certain demographics as the perp.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i mean, when we know that certain demographics commit the majority of the violent crime, it should make sense then that crimes committed against every race, no matter the race, are more likely to have the said certain demographics as the perp.

I know what you are saying and agree, but you would think Black people would be the last ones to be racist instead of among the most racist. FBI stats show that Blacks carry out a larger percentage of hate crimes than other races.

hate crimes.jpg

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what you are saying and agree, but you would think Black people would be the last ones to be racist instead of among the most racist. FBI stats show that Blacks carry out a larger percentage of hate crimes than other races.

View attachment 199600
You forgot a little detail minority can by racist. The leftist tells us that every day. Go figure.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s the white mans fault guys. Don’t ever forget that.

Strangely enough I do not blame Black people either. It is a really small percentage of Blacks committing the crimes, usually against other Blacks. The problem to me is that that small group were taught to act that way by movies and music glorifying gangs, and liberals telling them they are not able to succeed on their own any other way.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The left has been blaming Trump & white supremacy for xenophobia for years. This guy isn’t your typical white supremist. Wonder how they will spin this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom