Another elderly Asian attacked.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is happening with the assistance of the media and big tech, is actually meant to create racism intentionally and ultimately the erosion of national unity. They are doing this on purpose to make people become bitter so they can have a self-fulfilling prophecy to justify further division and demonization. Don't fall for it. Continue to speak the truth and push back in a legal and patriotic manner (keep spreading those memes).

The mob is mainly white liberals anyway. In polls the avg black person is more conservative than they are by far. They voted down prop-8 twice in California and the ruling elite liberals overruled them in their kangaroo court. They don't actually want the destruction of the nuclear family like BLM says, but a significant percentage don't understand they are being manipulated because of all the racial crap that is pushed by the media.

The left knows that populism & civic nationalism can work to restore the nation, so they want to disrupt the glue that holds all of our cultures together into one "American culture" that exists regardless of whatever other groups someone may belong to. A lot of minorities love America, so that is inconvenient to the left. I am honored each time I see a native American tag on a pickup with pro-American bumper stickers or military stickers, etc. They don't let the past interfere too much with the life they have in 2021. The necessity of bringing in people from other countries who have no loyalty or connection to "Americana" is part of the elitist game plan.

We also need to take care of each other (of all colors) who love this country. Hire patriots, do business with patriots, etc. And don't have petty divisions with people you know are also patriots over wedge issues (like vaccines)...common love of country and generally conservative values should be our glue.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO, y'all have too much faith in humanity as a whole. Good people still exist, but they're becoming fewer and farther between.

Most everything troublesome (again, IMO) boils down to greed for money/possessions and power.

- The MSM makes money by selling sensationalism, no matter the story. They don't care who gets hurt, 'cause they get paid (and "street cred" in the business) for breaking the story first. Doesn't even have to be a true story.

- Politicians almost always sell their ideals to make money and maintain power. If they had any morals to start with, those seem to quickly dissolve in the face of massive amounts of cash offered by various lobbies. The lobby issues involved may or may not affect their district directly, but after a while, even that seems to make little difference.

- Criminals are similar to politicians. They want money and power without working for it, they just (mostly, anyway?) have less scruples about murder and mayhem being a result. Politicians would rather tend their constituents like sheep, shearing them often as possible.

Sorry if all this sounds too cynical. Not having a great day. :/
:drunk2:

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people just need a real solid taste of what they dish out. Several days in a row ... For months on end ... Until they wise up or it kills them. :anyone: At this point, I don't really care which ... :coffee2:

I had a friend, a man I worked with, who was about 62 years old, about 10 years ago, and intervened in a situation on a football GameDay in Norman. He and his wife were walking out of the stadium after the game and some drunk college guy was yelling at his "girlfriend" and my friend watched this for most of a blocks worth of walking time. About the time he got to the argument, the guy decided to hit his girlfriend. My friend grabbed his wrist and stopped the second punch, and decked the guy. Guy was drunk, landed flat on his back on the grass, out like a light. Norman/campus Police officer had been approaching from another direction, saw the entire encounter, told my friend "Thank you for saving me the trouble, you need to go ahead and keep walking."
My friend left and the next Monday told that story at work. One of the other women at work, listening to him tell the story, almost cried when he told the story. Come to find out that it was her daughter that got hit.

It's a small world and if we will try to take care of/defend those that need help, it will be good for ALL of us!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a small world and if we will try to take care of/defend those that need help, it will be good for ALL of us!
I wholeheartedly agree. :thumb:

However (and sadly), that incident could very easily have a much different outcome today (only 10 years later).
106180-2f938307eb65fd4bb2a06e9f3083231a.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a friend, a man I worked with, who was about 62 years old, about 10 years ago, and intervened in a situation on a football GameDay in Norman. He and his wife were walking out of the stadium after the game and some drunk college guy was yelling at his "girlfriend" and my friend watched this for most of a blocks worth of walking time. About the time he got to the argument, the guy decided to hit his girlfriend. My friend grabbed his wrist and stopped the second punch, and decked the guy. Guy was drunk, landed flat on his back on the grass, out like a light. Norman/campus Police officer had been approaching from another direction, saw the entire encounter, told my friend "Thank you for saving me the trouble, you need to go ahead and keep walking."
My friend left and the next Monday told that story at work. One of the other women at work, listening to him tell the story, almost cried when he told the story. Come to find out that it was her daughter that got hit.

If only ... After spending a good part of my life trying to be that person I've come to truly understand the saying "No good deed goes unpunished". You guys are on your own now.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is happening with the assistance of the media and big tech, is actually meant to create racism intentionally and ultimately the erosion of national unity. They are doing this on purpose to make people become bitter so they can have a self-fulfilling prophecy to justify further division and demonization. Don't fall for it. Continue to speak the truth and push back in a legal and patriotic manner (keep spreading those memes).

The mob is mainly white liberals anyway. In polls the avg black person is more conservative than they are by far. They voted down prop-8 twice in California and the ruling elite liberals overruled them in their kangaroo court. They don't actually want the destruction of the nuclear family like BLM says, but a significant percentage don't understand they are being manipulated because of all the racial crap that is pushed by the media.

The left knows that populism & civic nationalism can work to restore the nation, so they want to disrupt the glue that holds all of our cultures together into one "American culture" that exists regardless of whatever other groups someone may belong to. A lot of minorities love America, so that is inconvenient to the left. I am honored each time I see a native American tag on a pickup with pro-American bumper stickers or military stickers, etc. They don't let the past interfere too much with the life they have in 2021. The necessity of bringing in people from other countries who have no loyalty or connection to "Americana" is part of the elitist game plan.

We also need to take care of each other (of all colors) who love this country. Hire patriots, do business with patriots, etc. And don't have petty divisions with people you know are also patriots over wedge issues (like vaccines)...common love of country and generally conservative values should be our glue.

IMO, y'all have too much faith in humanity as a whole. Good people still exist, but they're becoming fewer and farther between.

Most everything troublesome (again, IMO) boils down to greed for money/possessions and power.

- The MSM makes money by selling sensationalism, no matter the story. They don't care who gets hurt, 'cause they get paid (and "street cred" in the business) for breaking the story first. Doesn't even have to be a true story.

- Politicians almost always sell their ideals to make money and maintain power. If they had any morals to start with, those seem to quickly dissolve in the face of massive amounts of cash offered by various lobbies. The lobby issues involved may or may not affect their district directly, but after a while, even that seems to make little difference.

- Criminals are similar to politicians. They want money and power without working for it, they just (mostly, anyway?) have less scruples about murder and mayhem being a result. Politicians would rather tend their constituents like sheep, shearing them often as possible.

Sorry if all this sounds too cynical. Not having a great day. :/

upload_2021-3-31_15-10-34.jpeg

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lotta truth to that, EXCEPT how do you explain voter ID laws...the public, including minorities, overwhelmingly support it in the polls. Yet the media and politicians do not accept that.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lotta truth to that, EXCEPT how do you explain voter ID laws...the public, including minorities, overwhelmingly support it in the polls. Yet the media and politicians do not accept that.
It has the potential for many illegal (aliens, felons, whatever) votes. Who do ya think those illegal voters will support? Yep, the politicians supporting illegal votes.

And we all know how accurate polls are. Just ask Hillary how that went in 2016...

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ID laws go against leftist agenda, therefore leftists market ID laws as racist(even though the public, including minorities, overwhelmingly support it in the polls).

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If you think "helping" someone who is being attacked is a good idea in today's world, you are asking to go to jail.

cops aren't your friends, lawyers aren't your friends, the state isn't your friend, judges aren't your friends.

don't go to jail and ruin your life for someone else. if you see someone being attacked, call police. let them be tried for whatever happens; believe you me, they have a MUCH better chance of fighting the state than you do.

any politician encouraging public involvement is literally baiting people into jail time. don't do it. there's no reason to defend women anymore. they did this.

either everyone realizes america is already f'ed up and there's nothing to save, so we start over, or you go to jail for doing the right thing. there is no other option at this point.

EDIT: to expand on this, i think it's very telling that if you've ever seen video of public accidents/attacks in china, you will often see people continually just simply avoid whoever is in need of help.

this is because dealing with the authoritarian state is a dice game, and the risk vs reward simply isn't enough to motivate individual wills. there is also the reality of just about everything in an urban environment being captured on film, and keeping yourself off any recording is always better than having to deal with the state because you were spotted when an accident occurred.

there is no doubt a large correlation between the pro surveillance state and the "go ahead and help out when you witness crimes that we do nothing to prosecute!" logic that coincides with the states ability to put whoever, whenever in a position that is deemed in the wrong.

this is the future of america, and we're already seeing it. what's worse, like the flloyd case currently underway, is when help arrives groups of people THEN will try to verbally intervene and immediately act like they had the ability to save the person, while instead they stood there doing nothing until actual helped arrived, only to criticize and troll them.

but soon that will be taken away as well. in britain (which has 2nd most state owned cameras per population), they use the surveillance state to monitor speech.

so say you witness a black man beating an elder asian woman. you get involved. you physically confront, attempt to subdue, possibly fight and use potentially lethal force against a black man. the state arrives and the police thank you for doing your citizens duty. you are let go and feel good about your good deed.

but upon state's review of the footage during hearing on the incident, it is noted that you told the black man to "calm down, boy!" repeatedly referring to him as a racial slur. now you are guilty of a crime and a fine has been levied with possible warrants attached because now you are deemed a possible extremists a weapons check is now valid.

the insults being hurled at chauvin is a perfect example. people in america feel they are free to use this threatening speech in public, being recorded. but it's only a matter of time. those worms are not going back in that can.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom