Another Math Quiz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
45, although not shown are other terms. One has to think like they are in another space time continium. Those that got this correct will be selected by DARPA and the CIA for a research project involving higher level dimensions and wormholes. Time travel and alternate universes will be their new domain. I'm selecting the alternate universe where I'm a crime fighting billionaire.

I am Batman.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A math wizard, someone who has been in loeve with math most of their lives have all kinds of math tricks. Give them a number and before long they will tell you your age. I've sat in class in amazement as some of these catchy math solutions. I wish I was able to remember some of them but alas, the years and age has caught up with me.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
2+2 CAN equal 5, but only for very high values of two..... Fuzzy math at it's best!

Yes, there is another possibility, they are additive on down which would give 34.
Ie 1+4 =5 + 2 =7 +5= 12 etc. I personally like 45, but it works this way as well

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
2+2 CAN equal 5, but only for very high values of two..... Fuzzy math at it's best!

Yes, there is another possibility, they are additive on down which would give 34.
Ie 1+4 =5 + 2 =7 +5= 12 etc. I personally like 45, but it works this way as well
Yep. Anyone come up with anything other than 34 or 45 you can explain?

Latest posts

Top Bottom