Another pearl from Biden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's something, Obama will prolly barely lose his debates with Romney, but it won't make any difference.
If anybody ackcherly watches Biden and Ryan, they'll see Ryan thowed around like a rag doll. This is a little counter intuitive, but hide and watch. No less a prognosticater than ignerntbend says it will be so.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is funny. The old guy cant keep up with the lingo. He prolly never saw a single complete episode of Beavis and Butthead. And yes, I do mean that as a criticism. There's tons of basic American cultural information out there that he's not familiar with. When you think that he's a heart beat away from the red button, it makes you shudder.

Keeping up with the lingo? No, he is just a dumb SOB. Yes, a heartbeat away from the red button and you will still vote for the guy in 6 weeks.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's something, Obama will prolly barely lose his debates with Romney, but it won't make any difference.
If anybody ackcherly watches Biden and Ryan, they'll see Ryan thowed around like a rag doll. This is a little counter intuitive, but hide and watch. No less a prognosticater than ignerntbend says it will be so.
3.bp.blogspot.com___4qonI5wubc_TlzgerR_PUI_AAAAAAAAVRA_MPjwJ2p1dOc_s1600_ramses09.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They could, indeed. Presently I'm spread pretty thin. I do what little I can for the conspiracy. I'd like to do more, but there are only so many hours in the day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom