Another question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Won't covering up the planet with solar panels heat up the earth more than concrete and asphalt? Or is all the heat energy directed back into space?

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a stupid way of thinking. You need more educating on Climate Change. It a beautiful thing. All the heat from solar panels normally would collect and fry the earth, but now it all gets sucked into the eco-grid as carbon credits (think Eco-Bitcoin), which you can exchange later for more solar panels, or you can pay two carbon credits and one ozone destroying devil-created cow to get one wind turbine blade. Five blades and you can qualify for the purchase of one turbine motor at a discounted rate. It's simple science! I don't know why people don't get this.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually I would think that's a big yes! They need to be dark colored in order to absorb photons to turn them into current. It disgusts me to see the windmills, they are out in the open making noise, swatting birds and bats out of the air and cast long shadows that pulsate with each blade passing over the sun. Why don't any of these green energy people give a flip about conserving real estate for nature?

Simon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually I would think that's a big yes! They need to be dark colored in order to absorb photons to turn them into current. It disgusts me to see the windmills, they are out in the open making noise, swatting birds and bats out of the air and cast long shadows that pulsate with each blade passing over the sun. Why don't any of these green energy people give a flip about conserving real estate for nature?
They don't live with green energy. None of this is in NYC or LA. It's all in places where unimportant people live.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought the solar panels absorbed the heat which in turn would cool the earth and later put it in the ice age again

Yes, and one might have to move to Mexico just to plant and grow wheat. Plus, then the climate "scientists" would start talking about covering the North and South poles with soot again. (However, if they cut out the wrong type of electrical generating facilities, I'm not sure where they will find the soot.

Those climate nuts don't consider that if the earth was warming, it would mean that crops could be grown further north.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, and one might have to move to Mexico just to plant and grow wheat. Plus, then the climate "scientists" would start talking about covering the North and South poles with soot again. (However, if they cut out the wrong type of electrical generating facilities, I'm not sure where they will find the soot.

Those climate nuts don't consider that if the earth was warming, it would mean that crops could be grown further north.
Interesting you mention that. Why is Greenland called "Greenland?" Was it out of Irony for all the cold, snow and glaciers? No, 300 or so years back Greenland was a garden! Lots of green vegetation! Crops could be grown easily!

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread has gone sideways, so I will keep it going that way somewhat.
I would think all those solar panels covering the earth would shade all those "natural" CO2 converters we have like grass, trees, even weeds that are hungry for CO2 but also needing sunlight to make it into that O2 stuff many of us like. It has been called a balance of nature. Yep we can tap back and forth, but we can not change it. Many of those CO2 lovers do things like make tomatoes and pecans and firewood I like. Some of my neighbors even have cattle who like eating the CO2 absorbers which seems to be a convolution and bad for the environment but the end result can be pretty tasty. However it seems some entities get upset the cattle expel some of the CO2 ingested that is not fully processed and re-release it out into the atmosphere for other CO2 absorbers to enjoy. It seems they expel fertilizer as well which seems to upset some people. But I have heard the term bull ****, if real can be used in gardens can be a good thing to improve plant growth since "man made" fertilizer is in a shortage.

If you think about life too much it can become pretty confusing, especially with all the $ people who want to try to "change" nature to do things a different way, like labeling flavored turkey as real bacon or someone naming a pile of soy beans as a real "burger".

I guess that shade would "save the planet" by providing all the energy we need to charge our electric cars instead of using what we have a several hundred year supply of naturally, oil and gas, but also killing all the plants and reducing the CO2 conversion which would totally eliminate the production of O2 for all future years,(like Mars). Sometimes the end does not justify the means some people spew out. Ya Know? Hey, how about we see if we can get a dumb assed gvmt. run agency grant to start the "Moving forward to becoming more like Mars" project.

I guess I missed out on being convinced of why turkey bacon was better than real bacon, and why soy steaks are better than beef or what a monumental innovation a soybean burger was. But I did not stand in a two block line to get the first iPhone whizo number each reliese either. Guess I am a weirdo, like to grill the 75/25 burgers till all the fat burns out in flavoring smoke to be a lean burger on my bun.

Wonder why there are no cave man pictures of any man is out grazing wheat like cows rather than hunting real meat to eat? Only pictures scribe using grains I see is corn for making beer. Hummm Look at wheat, non digestible, adding not anything usable fat to everybody. Look at what products contain wheat. Just a cheap filler in 50% of the products we buy in every store that our body can not process, so throws it off as fat, hell we can not even poop it out. It is not a meat muscle builder. Seems cavemen were smarter than we are, they knew what was real to survive and used wheat to sustain and build fat to survive only in between the animal killings and cold times.

Back to the OP original topic. No sunshine, no trees, no Life. Why? Humans and what we do are the biggest CO2 producers on earth for our plants to live and thrive to produce O2 for us, so they can produce more residue O2 which is as poisonous to them is concentrated amounts as CO2 is to us.

Balance of nature. Might be wise to not mess with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom