Another strike for the so called elite in education-California teacher slams military members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
dd2fa78054928892bf39ce758d054940.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hehe, more than we had. We had a 2-3 milk-goat nannies and their offspring (8-10 at the most maybe?).

Taught sweetie how to milk 'em, and she made all our bread and milk-related stuff with goat milk for a few years. Yeast breads (brown 'n' serve rolls, doughnuts, cinnamon rolls), dumplings, biscuits, and gravy.

She'd freeze the extra milk not used, and when I finally sold all the goats, we still had milk for about 6 months afterwards. :D

FWIW, I have yet to find bread to equal her brown 'n' serve rolls. :drunk2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buddy has some of those boer goats.
He couldn't figure out why the mortality rate of the young was so high until someone told him to get the ram out of there after breeding them. Seems the ram was killing them.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Jen keeps her herd between 70-130, had 155 at one time, but she got tired of chasing them around the ranch when I let them out to graze. Gotta keep the buck out of the kids pen for sure and the donkey too. Both of 'em have aggression issues with the kids. I have a 15 year old spotted paint that loves the kids though, he is a gentle giant with them and they follow him around like well, kids..

Latest posts

Top Bottom