Another strike for the so called elite in education-California teacher slams military members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is freaking disgusting and the type of person who public schools hire to teach our kids.

It reminds of some of "elitist" and self righteous professors we had on here who think they are perfect. Same day different subject.

I'm in the learned and accredited world, little guy. Part of my job, now, is determining the best-practices and -standards for scientific training, criteria, and accreditation. Let me know if you'd like a lesson because you certainly need one.

California teacher slams military members as 'lowest of the low' in classroom rant caught on video

A video in which a Southern California high school teacher is heard slamming members of the military as “the frickin’ lowest of the low” in a classroom rant to students has gone viral.

El Rancho High history teacher Gregory Salcido -- who also serves as an elected Pico Rivera city councilman and was once mayor -- even goes so far as to refer to those who are in the military overseas as failed students who had no choice but to serve, "Fox & Friends" reported Sunday.

“Think about the people you know who are over there,” Salcido is heard saying. “Your freakin' stupid Uncle Louie or whatever. They're dumb s - - - s. They're not high-level bankers. They're not academic people. They're not intellectual people."

“They’re the freakin’ lowest of our low.”

He is also heard questioning why military recruiters were allowed to visit the school.

Latest posts

Top Bottom