Another strike for the so called elite in education-California teacher slams military members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Schools have become sanctuary institutions.
As an educator, you should keep your opinions to yourself. You may encourage opposing views and debate to create thought.
Fire him just like they did Yvette Felarca. (she will probably get 20 million and her job back after the teachers union files suit)

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Schools have become sanctuary institutions.
As an educator, you should keep your opinions to yourself. You may encourage opposing views and debate to create thought.
Fire him just like they did Yvette Felarca. (she will probably get 20 million and her job back after the teachers union files suit)
On a serious note, teaching requires you to state opinions. All history course are taught from a point of view. Most History teachers I know are actually conservatives. The guy in this instance made an incorrect statement, but it is not far from what many Americans believe.

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't read so well do you?

Oh, well. I'm done with your bizarre, self gratifying attacks little man.
what's wrong? you enjoy tossing an insult, but cannot take one? What makes your statement any different than what the guy was saying about our military? I am retired from the Army and a History Teacher. How do think is it any different for you to insult me and my peers? You are no better than the guy that made the statements about military members.

Last edited:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On a serious note, teaching requires you to state opinions. All history course are taught from a point of view. Most History teachers I know are actually conservatives. The guy in this instance made an incorrect statement, but it is not far from what many Americans believe.
History is written by the victors, no doubt. But creating debate and influencing opinion are different ends of the pew.
Of course point of view is the author(s) license.

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
History is written by the victors, no doubt. But creating debate and influencing opinion are different ends of the pew.
Of course point of view is the author(s) license.
I agree, when I state my opinion I am always careful to say it is my opinion, which is not testable, I then explain why I have said opinion. I tell students that the military is not considered and great job in the nation, but I follow that up with the fact that it is dangerous, hard your mind, and hard on your body. Also, I tell them it is the best decision I ever made in my life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom