Another strike for the so called elite in education-California teacher slams military members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good deal. He needs fired for his elitism thinking a college degree makes you smarter than a person that has gone through life learning life skills in the community other from a book written by someone with an agenda to indrodinate the subject they are focusing on.
I'm not bashing a good college education, and congrats for getting one with applause from me, but one would be really amazed at the intelligence of real life education some of the folks have out there.
I've spent my working life with the salt of the earth, working folks, and they are highly educated in their world.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's about time these so called "educators", are being held accountable for trying to bully kids into believing in their ways. I have absolutely zero use for today's teachers. Qualifications for teachers now, in smaller towns at least, include being a good sports coach, having rich parents, or attending specific churches. Amazing what this crap world has become.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Administrative leave. So what ? Ain't nothin' but a paid vacation.

This guy is unfire-able, as if the system would want him gone. The union will not allow him to be terminated, and the school system agrees with him.

He'll be on leave for a few months, and transferred to another school. He will disappear, and nothing will change.

You need to remember, this is being taught everywhere, just not as loudly usually. Most leftists are more subtle.

Who was it that said something like " Give me control of the schools, I will control the world in 40 years."

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are elitist idiots at all educational levels. One may have a college degree in a particular field but be as ignorant as a drunken goat rancher about pretty much any thing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom