Any experience with the 370z?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 370z catches flack for being a refresh of the 350z, which it now a somewhat older basic design. It also uses a somewhat dated V6 engine from Nissan.

That said, I love 'em. Sleek, fast, 2wd. I was eying them along with a couple other models (G35, 350z, Audi TT, GTI) before I ended up buying my Mazdaspeed MX-5 this weekend. Not as fast but handles well and has a drop top :D

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 370z catches flack for being a refresh of the 350z, which it now a somewhat older basic design. It also uses a somewhat dated V6 engine from Nissan.

That said, I love 'em. Sleek, fast, 2wd. I was eying them along with a couple other models (G35, 350z, Audi TT, GTI) before I ended up buying my Mazdaspeed MX-5 this weekend. Not as fast but handles well and has a drop top :D

That's the first time I've seen someone try to make a Miata sound manly.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
C'mon man, leave that to the track -.-
It's that sort of idiot behavior that gives enthusiasts of all kinds a bad name. I do not want to be prepping you for surgery because something preventable happened.

Thanks, Dad. :D

Really, though, at those speeds, there wouldn't be any surgery to prep for, and nothing left to surgerize, anyways.

Which would be alright with me, why you think I bought the damn thing to begin with?

"Keep your boogerhook of the bang switch!" lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom