Bucket List ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’d rather be lost in a deep fork. Cause I’m a fat 12 year old.

Can confirm. (The fat 12 yo comment, not his ahhh, hmmmm 🤔🤔 "proclivities". But this leads to more questions given your previous comment about your wife's brother. 😉🤔🤔🤔 And I can't find fault -- like tellers more than all those dramas driven girls, too ... 🤐🤐 (How do you think I wound up here?? 🤷😂😂)

And some of you guys surprise me. Y'all are pretty well-travelled. Good on y'all!

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Can confirm. (The fat 12 yo comment, not his ahhh, hmmmm 🤔🤔 "proclivities". But this leads to more questions given your previous comment about your wife's brother. 😉🤔🤔🤔 And I can't find fault -- like tellers more than all those dramas driven girls, too ... 🤐🤐 (How do you think I wound up here?? 🤷😂😂)

And some of you guys surprise me. Y'all are pretty well-travelled. Good on y'all!

It’s the same as that one guy that had a $4000 a month car payment. It’s Not true because the person doesn’t exist. 🤣

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve already done a few:

Find the love of my life
Hike the grand canyon
There’s some more that I’m forgetting.

A few off my to do list:

Hike at least one extended trail, like the pacific crest trail or the quatchita trail.
Hike rim to rim in the Grand Canyon.
Shoot and eat a deer.
Shoot and eat an elk.
I really wanna shoot and eat a caribou, and I really want to eat the fat behind their eyeballs while their blood is still warm.
I want to see Alaska.
I want to fly a plane.
Buy enough land that my wife and I can have our privacy and space, even if we have neighborhoods built on all sides of us.
I have to kill a beaver, skin it, put it on a willow hoop, and give it to my buddy. it’s my spirit journey and I cannot stop thinking about it.
I hiked Grand Canyon rim to rim in 1965 with Boy Scout troop 134 from Hennessey Oklahoma
"Three days in a hole" North rim trail is one of the most beautiful places on earth.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did a lot of mine on 2 wheels the first couple of years after retirement. I would like to be an OSA moderator some day though. 😉
I have never seen someone on a forum say things for reactions as much as you sir. Either you are the worlds most prolific troll or you have skin thicker than a Brinks truck. Either way, makes me chuckle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom