Bucket List ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Uh huh. Says the guy who PM’s sweet nothings to Mr. cox? Go panhandle his glocker already 😈

What the f**k did you just fu**ing say about me, you little b****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fu**ing words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, fu**er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fu**ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little s**t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fu**ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddang idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fu**ing dead, kiddo.

IMG_3056.jpeg

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the f**k did you just fu**ing say about me, you little b****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fu**ing words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, fu**er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fu**ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little s**t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fu**ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddang idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fu**ing dead, kiddo.

View attachment 436199
Ok, ok. I’ll go out with you. I call little spoon!

Dude I’m dying 😂😂😂

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the folks on here, I bet someone could make that happen pretty easy.

Yep! I am most assuredly blessed in that department. My biggest problem is I don't have the upper body strength to hike my own stuff in and out and I'll be damned if I expect anyone else to do it for me. I have a year to see if I can get the muscle I've lost back. We shall see when next November rolls around.

You think she would do a tree stand?
Would?? Most definitely. Could?? Absolutely not. Not right now. But we WILL revisit this whole thing next fall. I'm not getting any younger. And those fractures have healed enough that I don't believe me doing bodyweight and weight-lifting exercises will mess them up now. For some reason doctors like to try to scare you into not doing anything. "You're an old woman. Old women have horrible bones." "You are just gonna put yourself in a wheelchair." "Why can't you just act your age?? Why you ALWAYS have questions about stuff you SHOULDN'T be doing??" Lol

My last MRI showed all my fractures healed and stable. My last bone density test showed I'd moved from having osteopenia (stage before osteoporosis to having normal bone density), something both my PCP and my neurosurgeon says is practically unheard of.

So ... I'm gonna say, tentatively, I will be able to get up in a tree stand by next November. And if I can't it won't be from lack of trying. 🤷

A few years ago, when RNGs were all the rage, Grumpy did not want to do them. I dunno. He just didn't. Probably something about spending 25 years sitting in a patrol car. Anyway, we had a HUGE blowout here because he basically forbade me to "do it". 😲🤔🤔 Have you met me?? was the first thought I had AFTER I got over the initial shock of some fella telling me I wasn't gonna do something. 😂😂😂 Now ... I didn't shoot at either RNG because I had to make a decision to miss out completely or take meds that, at that time, altered my ability a bit (I had just started pain management and those danged pills used to **** me up HORRIBLY) or not go at all. Nope. I'm showing up. I finished the course both times.

First time the GUY I was buddies up with didn't even make it halfway. After running his mouth on here about how he was gonna kick everyone's ass. He didn't train at all I found out later, because he thought I would tap out and I would be his excuse to quit. Yeah ... He's NOT a friend any longer. Not because of that -- there was some other stuff, too, but ... Nope. I finished.

Second time was the same deal. Given my age, and the physical limitations I had BEFORE the damned tree attacked me, I'm honestly surprised I finished either time. But I did. AND ... I got to see my ONLY female friend in this world take a shot, that to this day, I'd defy ANY man or woman to do. She fell while we were jogging through the woods and landed FLAT on her AR. **** ...😬😬 Got up, finished the jog, got to the first rifle stage and took her first shot. No ding, nothing. Which is NOT like her. I wanna say it was 500 yards but it's been a while. Maybe @SMS remembers because he was ROing that stage. Second shot same thing BUT I saw the lightbulb come on. She'd knocked her optic loose. So ... Without missing a beat she turned her rifle sideways and LOOKING DOWN THE RIGHT SIDE OF HER ******* RIFLE she hit that target dead center.😲 Greg and I just looked at each other like 😲😲😲😲😲 . I just shrugged my shoulders and off we went. Cuz she was ready to move before we had had time to blink twice.

I wouldn't have missed either one of them for the world. And Grumpy doesn't tell me I can't do stuff I want to do anymore. Win-win if you ask me.😇😇

Latest posts

Top Bottom