Bucket List ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don’t want a diesel pusher Class A unless you have a butt-ton of money to spend on tire replacement, engine repairs and so on. 5th wheels can actually have more square footage than a lot of the busses and are danged comfortable.
Leather recliners with heat and massage functionality. 6’ leather couches to stretch out on with appliances that rival any home.
I know you’ve owned diesel pickups in the past but we’ve been in the RV world for 8 years now, spending 6-7 months on the road annually.
If we had Elon Musk money, I’d probably own a Prevost Class A that run about a million dollars each. We have seen one that cost 2 million in Arizona last winter.

Living our bucket list current with travel. Most of the rest were reached years ago.
Prevost was my target.
And I do have enough money (not today but soon to get a large amount) to buy one new but im looking for a pre owned that someone wants to sell fast for the money. There's alot of them out there in this economy.
Been researching this for a while. Yes I had an F 350 and a $17k fith wheel. Nothing special but it was a year old and well kept. Alot of memories with the ex wife and step son in that rig but it was alot of work.
I just like the idea of unplugging, drop the water hose and go. More easy for this crippled ol man.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that. I lost my mom this summer, and I don't envy you that journey. I considered running like hell after that, and if I didn't have my brother and his family close, I very well might've.

Steve Lehto has a few videos on the topic of "Don't buy an RV" on his YouTube channel, so you might want to check them out just to see the negatives.
https://www.youtube.com/@stevelehto/search?query=don't buy an rv
A million dollar Class A Prevost will outlive me lol

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to go to Europe if possible to visit several countries' Christmas markets. But with the current political mess overall I doubt if it is possible in the forseeable future.

They have a great Christmas market in Old Quebec City. One of our most favorite places that we've ever visited!
A big plus is that you can drive and not have to spend all that excruciating time in an airplane....

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm considering selling my home, buying a high end 3 axel diesel pusher motor home with 3 slide out min, and a tow vehicle, and live like @TerryMiller and just travel the country. My bucket list is all located here in America.
OK has nothing left for me other than mom and she's not long for this life anymore so ill wait.
I was thinking you got married again

Latest posts

Top Bottom