Bucket List ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Educate me because I am dense, what is the difference in those two description?

PS - Sounds awesome.
Point nemo is in the South Pacific, at about 49 degrees South by 123 West.

point-nemo.png

Bouvet is in the South Atlantic at 54 South by 3 East

BV-locator-map.jpg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I have never seen someone on a forum say things for reactions as much as you sir. Either you are the worlds most prolific troll or you have skin thicker than a Brinks truck. Either way, makes me chuckle.
It’s a joke man. i wouldn’t want the job. I do have thick skin and as my favorite female forum member says, a sense of humor dryer than the sahara desert. That seems to offend some people.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I would love to see the pyramids in Egypt...
It's worth it. Find a good taxi driver to drag you around and pay him well. You can rent horses there and ride through Giza too. Just when you get up close, you and your bros should try to find something more profound to say than "those are some bigass F'n rocks"

Visit Israel
It's great place with lots of real history...you have to go swim in the Dead Sea and dive in Eilat.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a member here be so fascinated about another member like I’ve seen you be. 🤣

You Should Change your name to pstmstr Jr or Little Cox 🤣
Uh huh. Says the guy who PM’s sweet nothings to Mr. cox? Go panhandle his glocker already 😈

Latest posts

Top Bottom