Any Obama fans here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
this is the sticker tht on my truck. obama is not the problem, its the people that think he's doing a good job and would follow him to the pits of hell.we can survive one term of him, idon't know about a second
[Broken External Image]

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this is the sticker tht on my truck. obama is not the problem, its the people that think he's doing a good job and would follow him to the pits of hell.we can survive one term of him, idon't know about a second
[Broken External Image]

Nice sticker! I need one of those!

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im going to say it only once........ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the only reason he got into office is because there was nobody else worth letting in there!:)
So we had to force him in.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand that are people in Europe who like him.

He is good for a laugh from time to time. The Harvard law school graduate who has been to all 57 states, encourages us to be inspired by the construction of the intercontinental railroad and has good things to say about Navy Corpsmen.

He's got my vote!

Latest posts

Top Bottom