Anyone else expecting a really crappy Christmas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Not expecting one for myself, it does seem that I know of lot more people going through some pretty tough circumstances this year though. I was thinking from some of your older posts, you work in the former "Oil Baroness's" hospital?

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being there and bought that t-shirt ... then had to sell that shirt for money. Not been able to work since day after last CHRISTmas. So yup feel your pain too .

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe it will be quiet at work?? :wink2:

Ahhh, Jeez, Patti... did you HAVE to go and use the "Q" word???? Now you've jinxed me! Just had a woman in labor drive up screaming... <sigh> Hopefully her doc will get here and I won't have to go play Johnny Bench again... did that not too long ago and had a REAL bad time with it. Bad, bad baby...

I was thinking from some of your older posts, you work in the former "Oil Baroness's" hospital?
Not sure what that is, so I'm guessing no... I'm over in SE OK. Not near as much oil over here as in the central part of the state.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Ahhh, Jeez, Patti... did you HAVE to go and use the "Q" word???? Now you've jinxed me! Just had a woman in labor drive up screaming... <sigh> Hopefully her doc will get here and I won't have to go play Johnny Bench again... did that not too long ago and had a REAL bad time with it. Bad, bad baby...

Not sure what that is, so I'm guessing no... I'm over in SE OK. Not near as much oil over here as in the central part of the state.

Wrong I was! Was thinking you were at Jane Phillips in Bartlesville.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ROFLMAO! Call him!! Drag his butt outta bed on a cold Christmas Eve ... That's what he gets the big bucks for! (And why do women SCREAM?!?!? It's not like it makes the baby come any faster -- says the woman who had 45 minute labors. Inorite?!?! Those big ol' hips were good for more than one thing!! :wink2: LOL )

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I gotcha. I used to work there. Not anymore, though. I've moved south a few hours. Left JP in June 2011, moved down here permanently last week.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my first Christmas totally alone, That is really bittersweet. At least I don't have to be around my ex and her screwed up family but still sitting here with a hot cup and the T.V. and no one to talk to. I am going to go do some work at a house for a friend who is getting ready to move into it soon, I will be very glad to get it done since he has done alot for me in the past.
Not looking for sympythy here either! I will make the best of it!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you and GOD bless you all !!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom