anyone else here have rotator cuff surgery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Know Rhino is still doing PT and I just had my first surgery (both are torn). I had 3 muscles torn but 2 weeks after surgery I can already do things that killed me to do before ie. tie shoes, button pants. Anyone else? Multiple on same/opposite shoulder? What was repaired?

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had my right roto cuff repaired by Dr Low at McBride Clinic maybe 6 years ago. he did an excellent job,but I remember the PT seemed to take forever.
But it was worth it. prolly need to have the left one done, but not ready. I haven't had it checked out though.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Common Problem at my work. Couldn't find out why almost all said it wasn't better after than before. Got the same answer from 3 Dr's.... You can't do what caused it and expect anyother result than what you had before. Looking to change vocation. Giving my employer a chance to offer something before I move on....

Oh, refused the comp Dr. and had Dr David Nonweiler do it...

Last edited:
M

malexander

I've had both of mine done. Right one was done 11 years ago, the left was done5 years ago. Tony Cruse did both, and my back. I never have any discomfort or pain. I do need to sit down for a bit if I've been standing or walking a lot. As far as my shoulders go, I just can't pick heavy things up straight out in front of me. They do get "tired" a little quicker......but I'm also getting a little older.:hypnotize:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had mine done at Ortho Associates a few years back by Dr. Tom Flesher. He did a good job, was back in bidness in a few short weeks.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had my left one done last June by Dr. Scott Stubbs in Stillwater. He did a good job,it's much better. I had a small spur and only a partial tear and it was done with the scope. It's easy to say get a different job so it doesn't happen again. It's not easy to find a job paying what I'm making.

Latest posts

Top Bottom