Anyone register a pistol brace?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What makes anyone think the ATF is going to waste time on people who abide by the law? They have an open and shut case against idiots that advertise and sell lightening links from their YouTube channel!. They are not going to waste time on the average gun owner and 2A advocate.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I'm coming late to the game here, but I have a question that someone here may be able to answer. Everything that I've seen has been about SBR's and pistols and braces. Does this also include the Shockwave style shotguns? I haven't been able to find any mention of them.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I'm coming late to the game here, but I have a question that someone here may be able to answer. Everything that I've seen has been about SBR's and pistols and braces. Does this also include the Shockwave style shotguns? I haven't been able to find any mention of them.

The Shockwave is not a shotgun, per the ATF rules. It is an “other” firearm. I’m sure they’ll flip flop on that classification as well when it suits their vagaries.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Shockwave is not a shotgun, per the ATF rules. It is an “other” firearm. I’m sure they’ll flip flop on that classification as well when it suits their vagaries.
Yeah, I started to put shotgun in quotes but I figured for clarity sake, calling it a shotgun would get the point across.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I started to put shotgun in quotes but I figured for clarity sake, calling it a shotgun would get the point across.
Regardless of what its called, if they open up a free registry opportunity Ill have an SBS as well. Once again. The feds arent looking for small time 2A advocates. They're looking for bigger fish to fry! Like those asshats that were manufacturing lightening links. Or the gang bangers in Houston making the Glock switches.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless of what its called, if they open up a free registry opportunity Ill have an SBS as well. Once again. The feds arent looking for small time 2A advocates. They're looking for bigger fish to fry! Like those asshats that were manufacturing lightening links. Or the gang bangers in Houston making the Glock switches.
Or the foos who make a PSA on how they're not gonna do something because they can't close their traps. They can't help but to tell the world. That's cool because the various agencies that monitor this site are logging all the foos IPs and addresses and whatnot. And when they come to your house with a warrant and ball you up, it'll suck because no LE will ever come to your aid and they'll have all your written statements from this site to put you away or make you a snitch or both.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or the foos who make a PSA on how they're not gonna do something because they can't close their traps. They can't help but to tell the world. That's cool because the various agencies that monitor this site are logging all the foos IPs and addresses and whatnot. And when they come to your house with a warrant and ball you up, it'll suck because no LE will ever come to your aid and they'll have all your written statements from this site to put you away or make you a snitch or both.
This!!!! 100 percent. Thats why I registered mine. Its done. It was easy. It was quick. Now I have a cool SBR. Win…. Win

Latest posts

Top Bottom