Lawsuit against the atf.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
The GOA is already planning to sue for the pistol brace deal. I just received a letter in the mail yesterday for it. And they are still fighting the bumpstock deal. FPC is also challenging things in court.

Look, I know there are a lot that say the brace was designed as a skirt of the law but it actually wasn’t. It may be used for that now but that is not why it was originally designed. Regardless, the government has no right to try and make them illegal no more than they have the right to create any other gun laws. But as long as us 2A supporters keep on being divided and weak, the government will continue to take our rights away one step at a time. It amazes me how many folks seem ok with the feds infringing on the 2A as long as it’s not something that affects them. But in actuality, every anti gun thing that is done affects us all. We have got to come together and stand as one or we are done.
You speak the truth, but when have you seen the government stick to guidelines they have “the right to do”, as well as the right not to do? Plus, now we have a puppet President, who is controlled by a crazy woman, as well as a nutcase that runs Congress.

That said, I’m with you 200% in standing together, and fighting to the man to protect our rights. I still feel I live in the greatest country in the world, I just pray we can keep the train on it’s track, for now and future generations.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A while back I was talking to a retired 1SG and he even said AR's and AK's shouldn't be in civillian hands. My conversation with him ceased abruptly at that point. They call them FUDDS, people who believe in the 2nd A, but only for certain guns like bolt action/pump.

Top Bottom