Lawsuit against the atf.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, if that’s the case, let only veterans with a documented and verifiable disability own them. 😂
I rest my case and I’ll once again say I’ll fight to the death for the rights to own one, but don’t try to BS me and say it’s not a work around for a SBR.
Yes, I know this a response to a 2021 thread.
Since the prohibition/licensing on SBR's is a violation of the second amendment, and even civilians with disabilities can use them, why should we limit them to veterans? What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" didn't you understand the very first time you read it?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, if that’s the case, let only veterans with a documented and verifiable disability own them. 😂
I rest my case and I’ll once again say I’ll fight to the death for the rights to own one, but don’t try to BS me and say it’s not a work around for a SBR.
Yes, I know this a response to a 2021 thread.
I like work aroundS. Just like the Mossberg Shockwave. It’s not a short barrel shotgun. It’s a firearm. And it’s exactly like a short barrel shotgun. Thing about these workarounds is they’re playing by the BS rules. Legal beagle, and all.

No different than the 1994 to 2004 Assault Weapons ban of Wet Willy, Bill Clinton, and his Democrats. They outlawed and baned fire arms because of their appearance and features. So we ended up with thumb hole stock AK’s and FALs without threaded barrels, and oh my goodness scary evil bayonet lugs. So called work a rounds but they were legal.

So some ingenious people have come up with another so-called work around. The arm brace. I think the bump stocks were pretty damn stupid looking Regardless, the letter boys deemed arm braces legal back during the Obama days. The first ones to come out, were ugly as sin. They have gotten more creative, and they are not as cosmetically hideous as they were

The ATF can cry all they want. They deemed them legal for the most part of 10 years with the exception of a couple short flip-flops. Something like 4,000,000 to 40,000,000 are in circulation. Kind of funny they can’t figure out how many there really are but we know exactly how many illegal aliens there are. Lol.

Last article on them I remember on them says maybe a half million were turned in. That’s a whole lot of Feck You to the alphabet boys.

Seems like we may need more legal work around in order to help work through the court system in order to restore some of our rights that have been erroneously
stripped for the last 90 years.

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since the prohibition/licensing on SBR's is a violation of the second amendment, and even civilians with disabilities can use them, why should we limit them to veterans? What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" didn't you understand the very first time you read it?
Don’t harsh on Dennis too much. Regardless of how you’re viewing his opinion I’m sure you guys probably agree Damnnnn, near a 100%. He is another staunch believer in our 2A rights, not many of us here disagree with the “shall not be infringed part”.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t harsh on Dennis too much. Regardless of how you’re viewing his opinion I’m sure you guys probably agree Damnnnn, near a 100%. He is another staunch believer in our 2A rights, not many of us here disagree with the “shall not be infringed part”.
I know he's a staunch supporter, but he suggested a "compromise" that completely ignores the simple fact that any such rule is unconstitutional. Frankly, I'm done compromising. Even in jest.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know he's a staunch supporter, but he suggested a "compromise" that completely ignores the simple fact that any such rule is unconstitutional. Frankly, I'm done compromising. Even in jest.
I think it was sarcasm. I could be wrong.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ATF's mission is to reduce the quantity and capabilities of the arms available to We the People. Our mission is to subvert their mission by any and all legal means, to include lawfare and elimination of funding. Should there come a time where ATF goes full tyrant, then we'll know it's time to as they say "become ungovernable". Until then we just have to keep up the pressure and beat them in court, one case at a time.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So exactly how much "compromising" have you been subjected to? All I've ever heard from .gov about taking away ANY of our firearm or 2A 'Rights' have been nothing more than just talk, talk, talk. Not counting STATE bans I've yet to see anything (except for the bump-stock ban) that has permanently affected any gun owners in at least the last 30-years.

My point here is that everyone is always bitchin' about the Federal government taking away their 2A Rights, which except for the bump-stock ban, has been actually little more than just constant talk and threats.

Meanwhile, while everyone is laser-focused on the Feds, the individual STATES are continuing about their business of chipping away your 2A Rights by putting restrictions on or outright bans on firearms, accessories, and ammo.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's the STATES that are screwing you and they are probably being guided by the Feds on how to do it. So while everyone continues to stay focused on the Federal government, the state governments are doing an end-run behind your backs to screw you in the azz.

Sure, Oklahoma has fairly lenient arms laws right now but if enough other states put in place firearm/accessory/ammo restrictions, then eventually even Oklahoma will have to bow to the pressure just like other states are already starting to do. If the Feds can't get you head-on, they will find alternate ways - bet on it!

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So exactly how much "compromising" have you been subjected to? All I've ever heard from .gov about taking away ANY of our firearm or 2A 'Rights' have been nothing more than just talk, talk, talk. Not counting STATE bans I've yet to see anything (except for the bump-stock ban) that has permanently affected any gun owners in at least the last 30-years.

My point here is that everyone is always bitchin' about the Federal government taking away their 2A Rights, which except for the bump-stock ban, has been actually little more than just constant talk and threats.

Meanwhile, while everyone is laser-focused on the Feds, the individual STATES are continuing about their business of chipping away your 2A Rights by putting restrictions on or outright bans on firearms, accessories, and ammo.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's the STATES that are screwing you and they are probably being guided by the Feds on how to do it. So while everyone continues to stay focused on the Federal government, the state governments are doing an end-run behind your backs to screw you in the azz.

Sure, Oklahoma has fairly lenient arms laws right now but if enough other states put in place firearm/accessory/ammo restrictions, then eventually even Oklahoma will have to bow to the pressure just like other states are already starting to do. If the Feds can't get you head-on, they will find alternate ways - bet on it!
Oh, let's see now... How about the National Rifle Association agreeing to provisions of the Gun Control Act of 1968... Need I say more?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Why does it have to be permanent? Isn't a right delayed a right denied? You know very well that there have been numerous federal bans over the past 30 years, Some overturned, some not. Can you go buy an HK G3 semi auto rifle off the rack today? No you can't. Can you buy a brand new Valmet M76? No you can't. Can you buy a freshly imported case of 7N6 ammo today? no you can't.

Now let's talk about why there haven't been even more bans. It's not for lack of trying. If no one spoke up when the government tried to ban any number of 2A related items, we'd all be drooling over the newest single shot rifles by now.

Oklahoma hasn't passed anything but pro-gun legislation since 1995. States have overwhelmingly RELAXED gun laws over the past quarter of a century. Even in many states we here in Oklahoma would consider draconian, have fewer restrictions specifically because we've fought battles in federal courts that have benefitted citizens behind enemy lines.

And don't think ATF and DoJ aren't coordinating with anti-gun groups to support gun bans in communist states. Every time the ATF reinterprets legislative language and definitions of words to our detriment, the communist state AG's and legislatures model their efforts after them. So yes the federal government is a serious, persistent threat to our 2A rights, along with numerous other Amendments.

Saying otherwise is just disingenuous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom