Anyone seen these CCW pants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It doesn't look like there is a weapon in the pocket of any of those pants, nor does it look like there's enough room to conceal one either.
Good idea though.

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
all the scenarios are odd... instead of taking cover, in each scenario the shooter has to STAND or steps out into the open to retrieve his firearm.

I dont know about yall, but i think i would both duc for cover and retrieve the firearm at the same time.... not to mention i can draw while seated, which those pants seem to prevent.

it also looks like the shooter has a hard time finding his grip in a few of the videos... which would make sense if the pants were flopping around and not in a sturdy, fixed holster.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
all the scenarios are odd... instead of taking cover, in each scenario the shooter has to STAND or steps out into the open to retrieve his firearm.

I dont know about yall, but i think i would both duc for cover and retrieve the firearm at the same time.... not to mention i can draw while seated, which those pants seem to prevent.

it also looks like the shooter has a hard time finding his grip in a few of the videos... which would make sense if the pants were flopping around and not in a sturdy, fixed holster.

You keep your pants in a holster? :P

Seriously, good points. The videos did seem a bit unrealistic in that regard.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$90.00 a pair? Could buy a real nice holster for that. But just for SnGs do they come in Old Fart / FGST sizes? Not that anyone would be jumping fences or anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom