Anyone want to go to the Single Stack Nationals next week?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BA-Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay,

I have paid for a $200 entry fee and I'm squadded to shoot NEXT THURSDAY (May 12th) in Barry, IL at the Single Stack Nationals.

However, I have torn the meniscus in my knee and now I can't go. :scream:

Since it's too late to get a refund for the $200 entry fee, and I do not want to see it wasted.... It is FREE to anyone who can actually get up there to shoot.

If your are serious - contact me ASAP and I will give you the instructions on what you need to do to get signed up and take over my entry.

I'm hoping someone on here knows someone else that's already heading up there and can use this. I know there are a few other shooters from OK headed up there...

In order to do this - I have to have this done by Friday this week so they can make all the changes to the shooter lists, etc. (There are 400 shooters signed up by the way...)

Thanks.

Jeff

BA-Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Its definitely a bummer... but it could always be worse, right? Hopefully someone can go shoot in my place.

I just want to get healed up and back on the range ASAP.

Robert reminded me that I could still shoot the Steel Challenge match since it really requires no movement. So all hope is not lost LOL

Thanks again.

BA-Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found someone out of the OKC area that is going to be able to use my entry fee!

Great news.

Thanks all for looking and help spread the word. (and the well wishes)

Jeff

Latest posts

Top Bottom