AR-15 for War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's my thought as well. I'm too fat and out of shape to run toward the war, but if it comes knocking at my door, I'm not going down without a fight. And that fight is going to start with my 458 SOCOM simply because I haven't had a chance to see its ballistic effects on flesh. (yeah, I know, kinda dark, but so is the topic itself)
You must be my long lost twin. :)

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
How 'bout this:
tacticool-ar-15-1024x485.jpg

pew pew

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My biggest problem with 762x39, is what happens when we cut off all imports from Russia?
We have, what is in the pipeline is all that is coming. There are plenty of brass cased mfgs and PSA is supposed to start making it next year (steel cased). They bought an entire ammo plant from Eastern Europe and shipped it over.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have, what is in the pipeline is all that is coming. There are plenty of brass cased mfgs and PSA is supposed to start making it next year (steel cased). They bought an entire ammo plant from Eastern Europe and shipped it over.
My goodness. I’ve been gone from shooting for the last two years…. and I guess I need to get back up to speed on everything. Thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom