AR Gun Bag Suggestion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EP1985

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Built my first AR-15 and have been looking at soft case gun bags, I really like UTG and 5.11 bags, but they are expensive, any advice on good bags? I prefer the ones that only hold 1 rifle, but also want plenty of storage. Any suggestions?????

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy sells two nice bags. One with a single shoulder strap, and one that has 2 straps and can be worn as a backpack. Both bags are around $60, and my Dad loves his.

tbirch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my Midway range bag, especially because I bought it when it was on sale for $40.
I bought a Condor double rifle soft bag a few weeks ago at BP Outfitters here in Tulsa. Was a little over $100 out the door, has 3 removable molle mag pouches on the front, some other internal storage, and fits my 16" AR and my Mossy 590. I went in originally to pick up a very similar Voodoo bag, but it used a lesser material, and was almost $30 more. The Voodoo might be more well made, but I doubt the way I will be using it will put too many unnecessary miles on it.

EP1985

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my Midway range bag, especially because I bought it when it was on sale for $40.
I bought a Condor double rifle soft bag a few weeks ago at BP Outfitters here in Tulsa. Was a little over $100 out the door, has 3 removable molle mag pouches on the front, some other internal storage, and fits my 16" AR and my Mossy 590. I went in originally to pick up a very similar Voodoo bag, but it used a lesser material, and was almost $30 more. The Voodoo might be more well made, but I doubt the way I will be using it will put too many unnecessary miles on it.

Yea, thats me too, i probably wont use mine all that much or be rough with it, they had a cheaper one that was $30, but it was made with not as tough material and didnt have the back pack straps

Latest posts

Top Bottom