What would you throw in this EDC bag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alcohol on a chapped arse? I'm thinking that is not a good thing.

Dude wipes are alcohol free, and make ones for your butt. Some contain eucalyptus or tea tree oil which both have antimicrobial properties. They leave you feeling minty fresh and "cool". Flushable wipes dont have alcohol either. Even if they didnt contain any disinfectant, a wet cloth is still better to wipe dirt, blood and stuff off you than a piece of toilet paper, if your main concern is to wipe up and not disinfect. TP doesnt hold up well when wet.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude wipes are alcohol free, and make ones for your butt. Some contain eucalyptus or tea tree oil which both have antimicrobial properties. They leave you feeling minty fresh and "cool". Flushable wipes dont have alcohol either. Even if they didnt contain any disinfectant, a wet cloth is still better to wipe dirt, blood and stuff off you than a piece of toilet paper, if your main concern is to wipe up and not disinfect. TP doesnt hold up well when wet.
you put "cleaner" in the post he responded to. I think he thought that you meant a cleaner wipe, such as a hand sanitizer wipe

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude wipes are just baby wipes for adults who still can’t wipe their asses

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what I keep in my car. Aside from the small Craftsman tool kit, WWII wool blanket and fire extinguisher everything fits in a very small “half-pack”.
3F6CB088-4B62-44DE-9541-4E1D495568A4.jpeg
B459E5FB-D120-4E98-83AB-90B7B17D30F8.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom