What would you throw in this EDC bag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not that I really want to weigh in on what y’all wipe your butthole with, but since we’ve devolved, I think my vote would be for adding witch hazel to a resealable pack of cloth-like wipes. Effectively a cheaper stronger version of tucks wipes that’ll stay together to scrub your hands with and sooth your poor Hemi, but contains enough alcohol to act as a disinfectant.

Alright, off to use a pinecone and regain some testicles.
Lengthwise, or you’re missing the point

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty well thought out pack there ...but where is the water? Bowl?
It’s in there just can’t see it in the pic. The water is in those sealed yellow pouches (4oz each) and I keep this copper Moscow Mule cup in the pack.
1679936515208.jpeg

This is an inventory list of everything I keep in there.
79468200-8CFF-46D7-995F-ECFBA64985D8.jpeg
0F892BE6-2403-46ED-A10B-46F6B6F54504.jpeg

Last edited:

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No one wants to be fighting off zombies in triple digit weather with itchy swamp ass. First rule of zombie land is cardio and you can’t do that when your ******* is burning and itching.
That's some the most well developed logic I've seen so far for dude wipes.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's some the most well developed logic I've seen so far for dude wipes.

I have to assume that in TEOW times that my bidet won't work, and if it does, I could be dealing with cold water only. Just because it's the apocalypse doesn't mean I can't maintain some sense of decorum, and I have to plan accordingly. Now if we only had a Mr. Peanut emoji or the old dude from monopoly to put here.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I basically keep the same bunch of goodies in each of our vehicles so I don’t have to screw around switching it from one to another plus Linda needs her own anyway. The kit I made wasn’t intended to be a “bug-out-bag” but rather for mishaps and needs I could encounter from day to day. We live in the county so if one of us puts it in the ditch on an icy day it could be a couple hours until the tow-man could show. Also Mama has hypoglycemia so there’s snacks in there, I’m accident prone so I’ve used the first aid kit numerous times. Go to a game and it’s colder than we thought out comes the wool blanket and that black case is a lithium battery jumper that has been used several times both for myself and jumping folks in parking lots. Had a gal ask me for a jump just last month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom